Advertisements

The Glamorous Life… – Latisha & Georell {New Orleans, LA}

Ladies.and.Gentlemen…

I have got QUITE the wedding for you today! Because of the abundance of glitz and glam, I’ve titled it “The Glamorous Life”- brought to you by Louisiana’s finest photographer Beebe of Studio Tran Photography.

Latisha & Georell
April 17, 2011
Ritz-Carlton Hotel
New Orleans, LA

When I first saw these pics of Latisha, I thought she looked like a celebrity! Isn’t she absolutely stunning? and so stylish too!

^It’s common to see shots of bridesmaids helping the bride get into her dress, but I love this one of the bride giving her girlfriend a little “getting-ready” support too. It shows that not all brides are self-absorbed bridezillas. :)

Her “something blue”! I love it!

Just WOW! That dress is something magical. GORGEOUS!!!

I mean really…how cute are these two?

^ I guess Georell wasn’t playing when they told him he could kiss his bride. Lol She’s all yours!!! <3

I’m not sure who did their hair & makeup, but they did a heck of a job! *star-status* All of you ladies look amazing!

…a candy buffet because *Love is Sweet*!

After all the formalities of first dances and cake cutting, both the bride and the groom changed into some dancing gear and…I’ll leave the rest to the photos.

Red Bottoms!!

Congrats to Georell & Latisha!!! And a huge thank you to Beebe (center) for sharing the pictures. If you’re a bride in the Louisiana area, you have no excuse to not give StudioTran a call. :)

Until next time,

–          Emerald

CREDITS: Photographer – Studio Tran Photography; Venue – Ritz Carlton New Orleans; Dress – Vera Wang

Advertisements

6 Comments (+add yours?)

1. donnica22
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 11:13:40

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pink lipstick, the nails, and the venue!! LOVELY!!! :) *Singing Fergie’s Glamorous Life* LOL

2. Anonymous
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 12:31:04

I loved looking at the pictures for this wedding. The bride looked gorgeous!

3. BWoodb
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 14:38:02

Very Nce. I’m enjoying the wedding pics. Hope you were in one. lol

4. BWoodb
    Oct 19, 2011 @ 14:39:48

Very Nice. I’m enjoying the wedding pics. I see you in them all. lol

5. Anonymous
    Oct 25, 2011 @ 16:50:16

One of the best weddings/receptions EVER! We had so much fun…from Start to Secondline! An real New Orleans wedding ALWAYS ends with a Secondline, dahlin’!

6. Barbara Porter Norwood & Cameron Anthony Norwood
    May 27, 2012 @ 00:25:28

Georell and LaTisha, you guys had the best wedding I’ve ever attended, and to end it with a second line was great. Georell I bless you for having to chose a very gorgeous young woman like LaTisha, She is a beautiful young woman. WE BLESS ALL OF U, AND HOPE THAT ALL THINGS U WISH FOR COME TRUE. FROM BARBARA, CAMERON, CANDACE, AND JADA, ALL THE WAY FROM CALI……..

Tell us what you're thinking...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s